Recent Posts

Friday, August 14, 2009

ID04: My Gay Soul-Mate

I have three soul mates.
Two girls.
One Boy.

I am 99% sure we are soul mates. He is too.
Soul mates in the sense that we understand each other 110%, we know what each other is thinking 109% of the time, we balance each other out perfectly 102% of the time.

We used to date for 2.5 years in College.
I was his first girlfriend, he was my third.
We ended due to an major external barrier; his mother.

After meeting his mother once over dinner, she decided that we were not good for each other and caused the destruction of the perfect relationship.

He was the first person I was maturely in love with, and vice versa.

It's been almost another 2.5 years since the break up and we have become best friends.
No, I have no romantic feelings toward him whatsoever.
We don't cross the line.
We talk on the phone about everything and anything, literally.
He asked me about anal bleaching a few days ago.
He gives me advice on boys, I pressure him to tap on girls.
It's great.

Recently, he has picked up an odd hobby; shopping.
He can talk about shopping for hours. Clothes, cologne, carrots, you name it.
He rejected my request of going paint/furniture shopping 3 times, because of shopping.

I personally witnessed him not taking advantage of a drunk attractive girl at a party, who was all over him the whole night.

Anal bleaching + Shopaholic + Drunk Girl Rejector
This could only mean one thing; He has become a gay man.
Don't be offended now.

My soul-mate is gay and he told me that he loves me like a step-sister last week.

Good times.

Dolce n Gabbana, Hallo!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment